- Known to prevent 26 cancers
- It is the number one stimulus for bone growth
- There is nothing better to prevent the flu
- Prevention and treatment for Parkinson’s and multiple sclerosis
- Improves memory and prevents Alzheimer’s
- Treatment for Crohn’s and colitis
- Good for seasonal affective disorder
This one simple supplement can cut your risk of breast cancer in half. And you can cut your risk of colon cancer by as much as 67%. Vitamin D3 protects against sunburn and skin damage. Recent studies indicate vitamin D is protective against neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s and multiple sclerosis.. We know vitamin D helps normalize brain function. Its protective effects on nerve growth factors in the brain make it an ideal nutrient to use for either prevention or treatment of these diseases. One study found low levels of vitamin D levels correlated with depression, bipolar disorder, and impaired memory. Vitamin D enhances insulin sensitivity, leading to lower insulin levels thereby helping with weight loss.
Recommended daily dosage: 10,000 IU
Reduces effects of psoriasis, promotes bone health, prevents Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, MS, diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, back pain, breast, colon, prostate and lung cancer prevention.