HTML sitemap for articles
- Treating Fibromyalgia
- How To Apply Progesterone The Right Way
- Migraines, Headaches & Tinnitus
- Flu Vaccinations - Do They Prevent the Flu?
- Hormones Do's and Don'ts
- Cortisol and Adrenaline Dominance
- Podcast with Ari Whitten - Is “Adrenaline Dominance” Causing Your Issues? Dr. Michael Platt
- New Study Shows Vitamin D Deficiency - Enhancing the Immune System
- Dealing with Adrenaline Dominance or Fatique
- Melanie Avalon Podcast #128 with Dr. Platt
- Dr. Platt Answers Questions about his Adrenaline Dominance Book - A Revolutionary Approach to Wellness
- 3 Benefits of Progesterone for Anti-Aging
- The Platt Protocol for Hormone Balancing – a wellness manual for healthcare practitioners
- BioHacker Babes Interview Dr. Platt on Adrenaline Dominance - Promo code mentioned
- Adrenaline...we need it for survival, but is too much killing us?
- What you May Not Know about the Wondrous Healing Powers of Progesterone
- Why Belly Fat? Thank Goodness of Lycra, or maybe not...
- What Causes Hot Flashes and How to Treat Them?
- Dr. Platt & Ben Azadi on Adrenaline Dominance
- Why do some people take progesterone every day and others take it off and on throughout the month?
- 5 Things You Need Know about Treating Thyroid Symptoms
- FDA Approved is supposed to protect the Consumer
- What you need to know about Osteoporosis - Myth vs. Reality
- Conditions Caused by Excess Adrenaline and the Internal Medicine Approach For a Happy and Healthy Life with Dr. Michael E. Platt
- Treating the Two Types of Urinary Incontinence
- Achieving Permanent Weight Loss - Why Cutting Calories Doesn’t Work
- Karen Martel on Adrenaline Dominance & Your Hormones with Dr. Michael Platt
- Hormones and Nutritional Supplements for Hair Loss
- Excess Adrenaline is the Underlying Cause of Many Illnesses
- Breast Cancer Prevention
- Did you know you can prevent Type III Diabetes - a cognitive disorder which is linked to Alzheimers, dementia and depression?
- Bracing for the upcoming Flu Season and the Twindemic
- A tale of ADHD and Fibromyalgia, Verified Patient
- Podcast Authentic Talks 2.0 with Shanta Generally
- Do you have trouble sleeping or staying asleep?
- Are you in menopause or perimenopause? Learn about tests, hormone therapy and more...
- Are Your Zinc Deficient? Why we need to supplement with Zinc now more than ever
- On the fence about Vaccines?
- Progesterone Cream vs. Pill, Pellets or Patches
- Why Progesterone & Vitamin D3 may work well together against COVID-19?
- 12 Major Symptoms of Estrogen Dominance
- Autism: A Revolutionary Approach to Treatment
- Why Supplements?
- Signs of Low Testosterone - Getting the Facts Straight on Prostate & Heart
- How Progesterone Blocks Adrenaline Dominance with Dr. Michael Platt & Wendy Myers
- Men, Hormones & Vitality
- Women - All Stages of Hormones and Fertility
- Adrenaline and Weight - Adrenaline Series #3
- Adrenaline Series #2 - Stress & Depression
- Introduction to Adrenaline Dominance
- DHEA - The Key to Wellbeing, a Well Known Secret
- Morning Sickness & Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Managing Stress During the Coronavirus
- Dr. Platt Interview with Heather Russell on The Exhaustion Epidemic
- Dr. Michael Platt on Adrenaline Dominance Podcast with Brad Kearns
- Adrenaline Dominance - The Other Side of Weightloss
- The primary defense against COVID-19 is a person’s own immune system
- The “Cure” for Diabetes – Are They Kidding?
- Adrenaline Dominance - A Revolutionary Approach to Wellness
- Women and Heart Disease
- Food Heals Nation Podcast - Alison & Suzy
- Hormones & Weightloss
- Are you gaining weight during your sleep?
- Treating ADHD - The Truth
- Dave Asprey's Bulletproof Podcast - Curb Your Adrenaline - Improve Your Health
Dr. Michael E. Platt
Dr. Platt has been a pioneer in the research and advancement of the therapeutic use of progesterone cream for use in managing adrenaline and hormonal imbalance. Dr. Platt is considered an important pioneer in observational, functional, alternative, and allopathic medicine focused on bio-identical hormones and adrenaline overload. His three books “The Miracle of Bioidentical Hormones”, “Adrenaline Dominance” and “Platt Protocol” have received 11 literary awards.
Dr. Platt practiced internal medicine from 1972-2009. Initially at Kaiser Permanente, one of the first HMOs, when the focus was on preventive medicine, as opposed to today’s ‘managed’ care. He later joined Ross-Loos, where doctors were required to spend an hour, one-on-one, with each patient for an in-depth study of their health in a comprehensive way. This type of ‘independent research’ provided great insight into the causation of disease. He began identifying important patterns and he was able to make important cause and effect determinations. In the late 1970s, he focused on convalescent, elder care medicine where his observation and research (and later his role as Medical Director of 30 + nursing homes in Los Angeles, CA.) led him to appreciate the importance of preventive medicine and he further developed the precepts which he employs today in his Platt Protocol. These findings centered around the importance of hormonal balance for healthy aging and anti-aging.
The Platt Wellness Center is unique in that Dr. Platt offers his guidance on nutrition, supplements and bioidentical creams to help facilitate healing using the innate power of the body to do so. He also directly answers questions sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**DISCLAIMER - These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease or medical conditions. The products and information found on plattwellness.com are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Individual results may vary.
Please be aware that Dr. Michael E. Platt is not licensed by the state of California. The treatment or information you receive is considered alternative or complementary to healing arts services which are not licensed in the state of California. All clients are advised to discuss his suggestions with their doctors and other health care practitioners.