Fibromyalgia Protocol + New 30 Day Meal Plan
Dr. Platt’s Fibromyalgia Protocol is designed to help with alleviating the symptoms of fibromyalgia by approaching it from the cause of the condition.
The most common symptoms of fibromyalgia are:
- Pain and stiffness all over the body
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Depression and anxiety
- Sleep problems
- Problems with thinking, memory, and concentration
- Headaches, including migraines
- Other symptoms may include:
- Tingling or numbness in hands and feet
- Pain in the face or jaw, including disorders of the jaw known as temporomandibular joint syndrome (also known as TMJ)
- Digestive problems or gut disorders, such as abdominal pain, bloating, constipation, and even irritable bowel syndrome (also known as IBS).
There appear to be two main causes of fibromyalgia:
1) Excessive levels of adrenaline: Adrenaline, known as the fight-or-flight hormone, is an extremely powerful hormone which can cause persistent muscle tension with associated pain and fatigue. The persistent tensing of muscles constricts circulation and prevents the buildup of lactic acid from being cleared. Adrenaline is an anger hormone responsible for road rage.
You can imagine the damage this can cause to the body when all this anger is internalized.
2) Displacement of the atlas: This is the less common cause and is related to the displacement of the first cervical vertebra (C1) irritating the nerve root causing pain. This can cause muscles to tense up, resulting in a buildup of lactic acid, which exacerbates the pain further which can cause headaches, neck pain, upper shoulder pain, or arm pain. The importance of considering this cause of fibromyalgia is that it is best treated by chiropractors specially trained to manipulate the atlas either manually or by using an actuator. (See the website www.nucca.org for names of chiropractors in various locations trained in this method.) Alternatively, specially trained orthodontists can supply a prosthesis that may realign the atlas.
The program includes the following:
An “initial '' comprehensive consultation of about 90 minutes, which includes a review of your current health concerns and fibromyalgia symptoms. A protocol will be provided to help you deal with the cause of fibromyalgia. Unlimited support will be provided for three months. The consultations with Dr. Platt will be conducted through Skype, phone, email or Zoom.
Also included is:
- Dr. Platt's award-winning book: “Adrenaline Dominance” - Received 7 literary awards.
- 30 Day Meal Plan to lower adrenaline - with recipes, calorie counts and more!
- One Bottle 5% Progesterone Cream (either Platt Pro 5% or PRO MAX5%)
- 10% Off on regularly priced items for the first purchase.
Nutritional advice will be provided along with a meal plan specific to the individual. In addition, recommendations will be given about nutritional supplements to help improve or prevent medical concerns.
We will email you to schedule your program after booking.
CLIENT DISCLAIMER Please be aware that Dr. Platt is not licensed by the state of California. The treatment or information you receive is considered alternative or complementary to healing arts services which are not licensed in the state of California. Our goal here is to facilitate healing using the innate power of the body to do so. Suggestions will be made to help accomplish this goal. Allowing yourself to deal with the underlying cause of why you are not well will provide you with all the tools that you need.